Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2005
I will be there.......

If one day you feel like crying...Call me.I don't promise that I will make you laugh,But I can cry with you
If one day you want to run away--Don't be afraid to call me.I don't promise to ask you to stop...But I can run with you
If one day you don't want to listento anyone...Call me.I promise to be there for you.And I promise to be very quiet.
But if one day you call...And there is no answer...Come fast to see me.Perhaps I need you.

You Are My Friend And I HopeYou Know That's True.No Matter What HappensI Will Stand Right By You.In Times Of GriefI Will Give You Belief.I'll Be There For YouWhenever You Are In Need.To Lend You A HandTo Do A Good Deed.So Just Call On Me WhenYou Need Me, My Friend!I Will Always Be There For YouRight To The End!
Best Friends Forever!
gulab singh sent this link
Comments
0 Comments

0 تبصرے: